Prohibited items for import in Saudi Arabia
People that are about to travel to Saudi Arabia want to know what the prohibited items are. We have decided to put a list to help you.
- You are not allowed to bring in any type of alcohol. As long as the item has alcohol, don’t bring it with you.
- No one is allowed to bring in any time making kits, as well as books that teach time making. As long as the food or item has wine in it, don’t bring it.
- You are prohibited from bringing any form of narcotics.
- If you don’t have a prescription for a drug, do bring it. Your medicine will be allowed if it is for personal use and you have a prescription from a doctor.
- You won’t be allowed to enter the country with toxic chemicals.
- If you have natural pearls, you won’t be allowed to enter with it. Cultured pearls are allowed in a tiny amount.
- You are not permitted to enter the country with any radio transmitter/communication equipment like VHF, walkie-talkies, and others that fall into that group.
- Drones, night-vision tools, binoculars, and other tools that fall into that group are not allowed.
- If a product has pork, don’t bring it with you.
- If a product has a frog, don’t bring it with you.